Welcome to Finland
Ask the Embassy of Finland in your country about the required documents to get the Schengen Visa.
Upon the completion of your registration, University of Helsinki, and the ICIE will provide you with a letter to “Whom it May Concern” to be submitted alongside other required documents.
It is recommended that you arrange for the registration and then the visa as early as possible.
In summary, make sure that you have:
- Submitted your abstract(s) before May 15, 2020;
- Registered for the conference;
- Got approval letter from the ICIE;
- Got a letter from the University of Helsinki;
- Booked your accommodation. Taking into consideration that the conference starts on July 20, 2020 (evening), and will be ended on July 25, 2020 (evening).
- Informed the conference secretariat about your travel arrangements.
If you have any question, do not hesitate to contact the ICIE:
For more information about University of Helsinki